This is a Comp cams “Extreme marine” Cam shaft / lifter and roller rocker arms upgrade. We Previously did large oval port heads with over-sized valves and pocket ported mated to the spread-bore dual plane high rise intake manifold. Semi tuned exhaust manifolds with 4 inch risers.
BIG BLOCK GM/ Mercruiser
Marine: Inboards, Outboards and Stern Drives or I/Os, Jet Drives and PWCs.
- All Marine Service – Featuring Certified Instructor of Marine Service Technology
- Insured and Registered
- Pre-Season prep
- Winterization (pre-storage service)
- All Maintenance, Tuning, Electronics, NAV. and 12 Volt DC system work.
- All Major and Minor Mechanical Repairs
- Boat Floor and Transom Repairs and Upholstery
- Trailer Maintainance and Repair
- High Performance Set Ups for Bass boats, Performance boats, Ski Boats
- Jack plates, Nose Cones and more
- Expert engine rebuilding with full warranty (dealers welcome!)
- Remanufactured Marine Engine Replacement with Full Warranty!!
- All Makes, Mercury outboards, Mariner Outboard, Mercruiser, Volvo-Penta Sterndrive, OMC Sterndrive, Yamaha Outboard, Suzuki Outboard, OMC J/E Johnson & Evinrude Outboard, Honda Outboard, Force, Tohatsu and Nissan Outboard Motors.
- Boat repair service – MA Outboard Repair Service, MA Sterndrive Repair Service, MA Mobile Marine, MA Boat Repair Service, MA Boat Winterize, MA Winterization Storage Prep
Marine Engine Rebuilding Information and Rates
You have 2 Choices
1. We rebuild your power head or
2. We swap your bad power head for a re-manufactured power head
Based on $80.00 Per Hour for Labor, Parts, Tax and Machine Shop Work is Additional.
2014 * Pricing is for rebuild your 2-Stroke power head mechanically including all labor.
We include a full water pump service from start to finish and a warranty!
Please call for 4 stroke quotes; 617-480-8920
|Description of Engine||Labor Price *|
|1 cyl American (plus parts , tax and machine shop)||$320|
|2 cyl American – after 1975 up to 9hp (plus parts, tax and machine shop)||$400|
|2 cyl American – after 1975 over 9hp||$800|
|(plus parts, tax and machine shop usually less than an additional $300 )Larger 2 cyls. May be more|
|3 cyl American – after 1975(plus parts, tax and machine shop usually less than an additional $400)||$1,200|
|4 cyl American – after 1975(plus parts, tax and machine shop usually less than an additional $450 )||$1,600|
|5 cyl American – after 1975(plus parts, tax and machine shop usually less than an additional $500)||$2,000|
|6 cyl American – after 1975(plus parts, tax and machine shop, usually less than an additional $600)||$2,400|
Please click on the following links for our Current Rates
1. Evaluation and testing
3. Light cylinder honing
5. Critical inspection
6. Parts acquisitions
7. Machining if needed
8. Port chamfering
9. Cleaning gasket surfaces
10. Preassembly cleaning
11. Complete re-assembly
12. Integral fuel system component inspection and overhauling
13. Test running
14. Tuning and adjusting
15. Itemized invoice
Serial and cast #’s must be available for the correct power head to be purchased.
We also do Personal Watercraft and hovercraft engine overhauls, troubleshooting, repairs, tune-ups, winterization and parts
This is the most comprehensive type of inspection, and is strongly advised when purchasing a new or used vessel.
Condition and the overall operation of the vessel should be examined.
This would include such items as structural integrity, out of water inspection, sea trials, electrical systems, propulsion system, fuel system, machinery, navigation, and misc. On board systems, cosmetic appearance, electronics, and overall maintenance.
This inspection is performed so that the insurance company can determine whether or not the vessel is an acceptable risk.
They are interested in structural integrity and safety for its intended use.
Most insurance companies require a survey on older boats.
They will also want to know the vessel’s fair market value.
This inspection is performed to gather enough information to justify or determine the fair market value of the vessel or snowmobile
This is normally needed for financing, estate settlements, donations, and legal cases.
DAMAGE INSPECTION also know as a “full evaluation”
This is performed to assess the extent of damage, recommend repairs, estimated repair cost, and record the cause.
* = Does not include unforseen difficulties
Prices Subject to Change without notice!!
Fall Specials !!! *HD 7 mil SHRINK WRAP starting at $ 12/ft upto 20 ft boat. includes all supplies and we use 2X4’s on the main support!
Winterizing Outboards starting at 42.50
Winterizing Sterndrives starting at $127.50
Boats and trailers